Looking for the best oven or range for your kitchen, and are confused between the Bertazzoni and Wolf, look no further.
The oven is the heart of the kitchen. Without a good oven, you can’t cook anything. But the oven isn’t just for cooking.
It’s a key component in any home. When it comes to selecting the best oven, there are many different brands and models to choose from. Some of them are made by well-known companies such as Wolf and Bertazzoni.
This post compares the two leading kitchen appliance brands, Bertazzoni and Wolf, and explains what makes these two ovens so different and which one will be better suited for your needs.
Bertazzoni Vs. Wolf: Similarities & Differences
History Of Wolf Range And Oven
It was 1926 when Westye F. Bakke moved with his family from Northern Wisconsin to Madison in search of new opportunities.
In 1945 he passionately launched his first company with the name the Subzero freezer company, which helps to preserve food for a long period of time below zero degrees Celsius.
In 2000 His company acquired Wolf which was a top residential company in the field of kitchen appliance manufacturing at that time. It was 2003 when the company launched its first dual-fuel range.
In 2013 the company did many innovations and found some new ways to use kitchen appliances.
The year 2015 was so special for this brand because they introduce Wolf Gourmet at that time, an extensive collection of countertop appliances, cutlery, and cookware.
History Of Bertazzoni Oven And Ranges
Bertazzoni brand is known for its optimum quality, innovation, and elegant designs on its products. The company started with its very first product wood burning stoves. Its founder Francesco Bertazzoni opened its first factory in 1882 in Guastalla.
Its founders started production of a new product category Gas Stove in 1956. They also introduced electric stoves in 1975, and induction stoves in 2005. In 1980 the wood burning sotves were no more in demand and Bertazzoni had to stopped its production.
Today company offers a wide range of kitchen appliances such as dishwashers, refrigerators, oven, ranges, and many more. Company has expanded its business in more than 60 countries such a Australia, Canada, United State, etc.
Wolf Product Lineup:
Wolf offers a wide range of aesthetic, highly durable, precision, and modern kitchen appliances to its customers.
Let’s see how many varieties they offer to their customers:
|Ranges||Built-In-Ovens||Cooktops & range tops|
|Modular Cooktops||Outdoor grills||warming Drawers|
|Vacuum seal drawer|
Its range category of cooktops is so popular and comes with very elegant looks and designs. It’s so delightful that can easily outfit your dream kitchen. I personally loved its red knob dual fuel range.
Ranges are available in these three categories:
1. Dual Fuel Ranges
2. Gas Ranges
3. Induction Ranges
You can choose a dual-fuel range if you want a gas cooktop at the top and a fully functional electric convection oven at the bottom. On the other hand in the Gas range, the top is the same but the oven is operated on gas.
You can also choose a fully electric cooking solution for your kitchen by choosing its induction range models.
The ranges are expensive and everyone can not afford them, but don’t worry you can select a cooktop from its build-in-oven section.
These cooktops are available in 30″ and 36″ widths or up to 48″ and 60″ widths.
Built-in-ovens are also available in three categories which are:
- Convection Ovens
- Convection Steam Ovens
- Convection Speed Ovens
The convection oven comes with a dual fan setup that distributes the heat evenly. The steam oven comes with several health benefits and it has a built-in climate sensor.
These cooktops are available in 24″ and 30″ widths.
Bertazonni Product Lineup:
Bertazzoni has 4 main categories in the Kitchen appliance segment which are mentioned below:
These categories are further divided in these sub categories:
1.Cooking: In this category Bertazzoni has different varieties of Ranges, Convection ovens and Specialty ovens.
2. Refrigeration: In this category you have different types, sizes and tons of features rich refrigerators such as:
- Built-In Columns
- Built-In BottomMount
Apart from these products, it has several accessories for different needs.
3. Dishwashers: In this category you can select the best dishwasher according to the size of your family and your budget. There are two types of dishwashers are available here one is Stainless steel and the second one is Panel ready.
It has three series of dishwashers with two size choices.
4. Ventilation: Bertazzoni has a wide range of its wallmounted ventilation for your kitchen. These ventilation are available in so many different sizes started from 24″ to 48″.
Also Read: Bertazzoni Range Problems: A Quick Fix Guide
Functionalities Of Wolf Ranges And Ovens:
Wolf ranges and ovens are better than the Bertazzoni in the terms of their craftsmanship, design, quality, and functionality.
Some of their excellent and interesting features are listed below:
- Some wolf ranges and oven models come with an iconic red knob that looks very appealing and can easily outfit your kitchen interior, and its internal surface is coated with cobalt blue porcelain which enhances its internal look as well.
- Wolf ranges and ovens have the fastest preheat time in this segment, which is hardly seen in other brands.
- Wolf ovens come with a large capacity, even its smaller 30″ range has enough capacity to bake any size turkey.
- It has an independent temperature sensor that keeps the inside temperature steady and consistent.
- The Wolf ovens have a very easy-to-use dial-control feature, which makes it easier for people who do not have much cooking experience.
- Its dampener and spring door system comes with a great safety feature that keeps the doors from snapping closed and opening abruptly.
Functionalities of Bertazzoni Ranges And Oven:
- Bertazzoni ovens come with premium looks in a handy price range.
- Bertazzoni ranges and ovens come with several unique and eye-catching colors that can match your kitchen interior perfectly.
- In Bertazzoni you have full control over how much you are willing to spend for what features. The company has smartly designed its different categories such as Heritage, Master, and Pro series. These series come in a base model with basic features and a deluxe model with step-up features.
- The functionalities, durability, and performance-wise Bertazzoni ranges and ovens are not as good as wolf ranges and ovens.
Quality of burner
Both Bertazzoni and wolf ranges and oven comes with Brass burners. The main advantage of using a brass burner on cooktops is it doesn’t change its shape and size when heated. It is rust-free and one of the best heat conductor materials available on the market.
Wolf offers a dual-stacked sealed burner with precise flame control. The advantage of having a dual-stack burner is, that it helps to achieve a super low simmer level. Even you can expect that much low simmer from its 20,000 BTU burners.
Quality of Grates
The grates of the oven are important to support your pots and pans when they are filled with food and cooked on a high flame. I found the wolf ranges and oven has top quality grate than the Bertazzoni. You can feel its quality when you take it in your hand. It is made of porcelain-coated cast iron with silicon feet. It is stretch resistance as well.
Quality of Door
Both brands come with good quality doors and sturdy and strong door hinges. I found the Wolf offers much better build quality and material in its components than the Bertazzoni.
Wolf ranges and ovens will cost you much higher than the Bertazzoni because they deliver outstanding performance, and appearance, without compromising the quality of their product.
On the other hand, Bertazzoni has several different options to choose from some are professional and premium series, and others are classic and budgetary.
Wolf offers better after-sale services to its customers. Any problem you face with the ranges or ovens they are available 24*7 to assist you.
Whereas Bertazzoni offers 2 years of warranty on their products.
Both brands are worth investing in, however, I would go with the wolf ranges and ovens because of their high performance and superior build quality.
In Bertazonni, aesthetics are very impressive but the performance doesn’t match up to the beauty.
Wolf ranges and ovens will cost you much higher than the Bertazzoni. If your budget is tight and wants a decent range or oven under your tight budget then go with Bertazzoni.